Rental Assistance Application
Guidelines & Application Package
The ELDER CARE program is designed to assist seniors to "AGE IN PLACE" rather than enter institutional care by providing basic essential services.
- Healthy Senior Meals
- Social Activities to prevent health issues resulting from isolationism
- Provide nutrition education & access to fresh fruits and vegetables.
HEART OF BOYNTON ALLIANCE OF SOCIAL SERVICE AGENCIES
Family Strengthening Program
In 2020, five (5) Boynton Beach social service agencies formed an alliance to assess needs and resolve barriers of recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
The alliance has leveraged resources to provide a safety-net of programs & service to strengthen families as they economically rebound from the pandemic and attain sustainability. Alliance participants include:
The partnership has attracted many
funders and supporters:
Programs & Services include:
- Supportive Housing Program for homeless with behavioral issues.
- HIV/AIDS Education & Outreach
- Provides resources, referrals and workshop services through collaborations with other agencies and businesses in the community to meet the needs of individuals we serve and include
- SNAP Benefits
- Bus Passes
- Eye Glasses
We are here...
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR BOYNTON BEACH FAITH BASED CDC, INC., A FLORIDA-BASED NONPROFIT CORP (REGISTRATION NO. CH12112), MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING THEIR
WEBSITE, WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY STATE. 501 (C) TAX EXEMPT 65-0971509 . BOYNTON BEACH FAITH BASED CDC, INC. RECEIVES 100% OF EACH CONTRIBUTION, WITH 0% GIVEN TO A PROFESSIONAL SOLICITOR.